What Sets Us Apart
HR Policy Association has been bringing together the chief human resource officers of large corporations for more than 40 years. There are hundreds if not thousands of HR organizations, but what sets HR Policy Association apart are the following:
- An organization that brings together the top HR executives from primarily Fortune 500 companies.
- The primary attendees at HR Policy's main membership meetings are the most senior human resource executives of the Association's member corporations. The number of senior corporate executives who attend our membership meetings typically exceeds 200 per meeting.
- The Association's culture is one that goes beyond simply networking and benchmarking; what brings HR executives to our organization is an interest in working collaboratively with their peers to develop positive solutions to the most difficult problems facing senior corporate human resource officers.
- The Association routinely provides the most comprehensive and timely analytical materials of HR public policy trends. These insights provide senior corporate decision makers with the tools needed to assess the potential impact of the public policy process and build effective strategies.
- A desire to have the unique perspective of chief human resource officers properly represented in the policy debates in Congress, the media, and the public at large.
- A strong interest in going beyond simply reacting to change. The Association seeks to lay out a vision for competitive workplace policies that promote job growth and employment security.
Addressing issues of common concern and bringing the collective weight of the membership to bear on the pressing problems of the day have been hallmarks of the Association since its formation in 1968.
Membership in the Association is a corporate membership, and the company is represented in the Association by its most senior human resource executive.
For membership information please click here.